Tuesday 8 November 2016

First Usergroup Talk!

So I was volunteered by my colleague David Postlethwaite to talk with him at our local MS SQL Usergroup in Southampton.

Never been a hug fan of public speaking but figure I was amongst fellow geeks so how bad could it be? plus free pizza.... mm pizza...

So our topic as a nice ease into a speaker topic was 'A Guided Walkthrough of SQL Server Management Studio'. 

So from the basics of what is a query window, Object Explorer to some of the nice little features and shortcuts that have been introduced in 2016.




So BIG Thanks to SQL Southampton usergroup for letting David and myself waffle on at the attendees! 

HUGE Thanks to David for letting me steal some of his speaking time to let me dip my little toe into the world of MS SQL Usergroup speaking.

Hopefully peeps learnt some little SSMS tid bits they didn't know previously! 
I will post the powerpoint to this blog so you guys can check it out :)

Cheers,

Little Maz